Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
The GTO would make a great interceptor vehicle, but for everyday police work the Charger is the way to go. Only problem with them is they have a plastic fuel tank and some have had holes rubbed through them due to fast driving over dips.

The Charger even looks great as a patrol car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
UdnUdnGTO said:
:cool Anyway, that is what Patty Wagons are all about. When ya cuff and stuff 'em gotta have that four door.
Na! there is a trunk for that!they would just have to carry the weapon inside the car were they need to be. shove the bad guys in the trunk and make sure there is a small exhaust leak into the trunk... Hey it would reduce the amount of people in our jails?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
smitty's05gto said:
There is a GTO police cruiser here in Arizona. Sedona, AZ.
Nice! I wish we had them around here...I'd much rather be pulled over in my GTO by a cop in a GTO...I think they might just understand! On second thought, what a cool job that would be huh? Driving all work day in a GTO
on government gas! Man - life would be good! Not to mention having
the license to speed! Who cares about the license to kill!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have seen an 05 black one with Maryland Park police plates here. It has a procharger, body kits front and rear, black wheels and the spoiler has been removed. The officer brings it out to the local sunday morning cruise-in spot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow thats one lucky cop. I won't be speeding if I head through maryland thats for sure. I heard a cop in Either north or south Carolina has an M5 because the plant is located over there. Makes me want to move to Italy and become a cop...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man it's nice to see even the police like the Goat, but it sucks because you get away!!! They should go back to the Mustang!! lol..... But the Air Force is also using the GTO as a chase car for one of their airplanes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.