Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going thru my videos and found a copy I made of the made for TV movie, The Last Ride, pretty much a 60 minute advetisement for the new GTO

some good action including a 69 Judge

any of you seen it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Get the DVD - I got it the day it came out. While it's kind of a dopey movie, it does have some decent GTO footage, (plus the car featured is identical to mine, black/red M6), and the obligatory tough chick is really cute. BUT, the real reason the get it is that the special features include the Speed Channel Test Drive show on the GTO. It's much better than the movie - they have presenter Tommy Kendal and a pro sports car racer blasting a couple of GTOs around a track, amongst other things. Very cool.

·
Registered
16 Posts
jontyrees said:
Get the DVD - I got it the day it came out. While it's kind of a dopey movie, it does have some decent GTO footage, (plus the car featured is identical to mine, black/red M6), and the obligatory tough chick is really cute. BUT, the real reason the get it is that the special features include the Speed Channel Test Drive show on the GTO. It's much better than the movie - they have presenter Tommy Kendal and a pro sports car racer blasting a couple of GTOs around a track, amongst other things. Very cool.
Ordered mine today :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
jontyrees said:
Get the DVD - ... BUT, the real reason the get it is that the special features include the Speed Channel Test Drive show on the GTO. It's much better than the movie - they have presenter Tommy Kendal and a pro sports car racer blasting a couple of GTOs around a track, amongst other things. Very cool.
What jontyrees said. The Speed Channel Test Drive and old TV commercials are the real value on the DVD and worth the cost.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.