Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
*sniff* I dont have anything to like since I dont own one. :(

BUT, when I test drove it, I loved how it could be a cruiser or a tire burner, depending on how horizontal you wanted to put your foot. :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
everything, except when i talk of adding headers and stuff to goat they are like, "it will void your warrant" i'm always like, "so, if i had a break line go out you would not replace it because i added headers".. got to be another way ..

i also like the rarity of it around where i live, only 05 grey for counties and counties

·
Registered
82 Posts
HP&TQ :cheers Rarity :party: Sexy Hood Scoops :D LOW Profile :cool Stand out than a Corvette or Camaro AND DID I MENTION THE HP!!!!! :party:

·
Registered
304 Posts
What impressed me so much on the test drive was how solid it was built. I drove into the dealership in a new CTS and the GTO made it feel like junk.......which it is.

JET

·
Registered
267 Posts
i have owned all kinds of cars from hot rods to a crazy fast wrx...this gto is by far, the best one !!!!!! killer interior, runs great, its a sleeper{cops dont hassle ya}..can be upgraded to wickedly fast with proven convential mods..ect :cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.