Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i bought 2 tubs of there aqua black splatter paint, as i am in australia it cost me $90 shipping, which adds to the pain, anyway paint arrived full of lumps, no matter how much i mixed it the paint stayed lumpy, i bought 3 paint guns, the first 2 had 2.5mm nozzels or 1/8 inch these are big nozzels but both guns glogged up straight away, i then bought a shutz gun which has a hugh nozzel and i managed to spray it, but it basically went on in lumps and did not cover correctly after spraying 2 tubs into the trunk, 1 tub should have been enough, so after wasting all the money on guns, paint, shipping, and my time i was pretty @#$$#@ off, i emailed parts place and they said paint must have froze in transit, bollocks, the paint had just gone off probably sat on the shelf too long, i asked for refund on just paint, not shipping, or send me another 2, i would cover shipping, they replied cant help me, not interested in trying to work it out, any decent buisness would have worked something out, they just were not interested, i have since googled the parts place and found lots of unhappy customers, some like me warning to stay away from them, others also complaining about the paint, i know people that have used the paint and it was fine no argument there, but the stuff they sent me was rubbish, i warned them refund or i will be on the net letting people know, they never replied, sold me rubbish and cost me a lot of time and money, so here i am letting you guys know they dont give a @#[email protected] about customers, i will be posting elsewhere too bugger it ....im giveing them a serve

1 - 1 of 1 Posts