Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was thinking the same thing on the wheels...have a Pontiac center cap, I think those may be the optional 18" wheels..

Stripes look nice, nice touch with the smaller outline, really sets the stripes off. Very nice.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Zoomin said:
Look close - Those are the same wheels you have, just with decals.

I love the white stripes on MBM! :cheers:
What decals and who makes them?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like the look of those wheel decals, but I am curious how durable they are against rocks etc.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fixed.

Today a gentleman offered to buy the striped blue goat at work for $5k more than the original cost. Turned him down.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
EdwardC said:
Fixed.

Today a gentleman offered to buy the striped blue goat at work for $5k more than the original cost. Turned him down.
Geez, why? Moola is moola. Take his cash and go buy another one. If you can clear the difference and be well compensated for your time ($200 hr and up), do it. It's just a bunch of stickers and some paint on the bumpers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
b_a_betterperson said:
Geez, why? Moola is moola. Take his cash and go buy another one. If you can clear the difference and be well compensated for your time ($200 hr and up), do it. It's just a bunch of stickers and some paint on the bumpers.
Gave it serious thought but I got burnt before when I sold my '86 GN in graduate school. It's now worth over twice as much as what I sold it for.

Besides, midnight blue metallic is a one year deal so I don't want to go through the hassle of finding another A4.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice car. Where in Virginia are you located? If your in the Hampton Rhoads area, you should bring your car to the local Saturday night hangout at Jenros. Jenros is located at the Haygood Shopping Center where Haygood and Independence Blvd meet. :cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
DaveGesp said:
I'm still interested in what you did to the wheels.
They are decals placed on the spokes, look really good. You can get them from the link posted, although I had a tough time navigating the site.

I agree, the Midnight Blue Metallic is a great color for the GTO, a shame it's going away so soon...should keep this blue and drop spice red for '06.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.