Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the series premier to The Walking Dead on AMC and they killed a ~70 GTO Judge in the first 15 minutes. I generally hate to see them wreck old muscle cars, but even more so when it's an extremely rare one like that or a Dodge Daytona or something.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was watching it live on TV, I didn't get a chance to examine it that closely. Good to see that it's a fake though, or at least the one that was wrecked.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
It's a 70-72 for sure. I don't know side marker stuff or gills.
Its a '71. The '72's had a vent on the quarter panel behind the front wheels. With Hollywood, they go cheap as they can for budgets. I'd bet it was a Lemans with stripes on it and it was stripped and just looked good with a real cheap paint job.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still a shame to wreck a '71 Pontiac. It's not like it added to the story having a classic GTO. Could just as easily been a '99 Mustang.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Well it is still the best TV show on TV for me right now, but I don't watch TV other then Cars shows and a few movies. Love the DVR. I can hit the garage and watch every thing when it gets dark on the week ends.

What was in the tires to make the car flip from a spike strip?

·
Registered
686 Posts
The wife wouldn't watch it. That all changed a couple weeks before Christmas. She had me record the New Years Eve marathon. We just finished watching all the episodes last night. I didn't mind rewatching it. She sits on the couch next to me shacking her foot and diving under the cover the whole show.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts