Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
There was some article, I think on this website, about it.

Pursuit & Interceptor, I would think :D

Remember, only 20% of what they do it protecting the Pres. :cool

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Well that would be me. I sold 187 cars last year(best year ever). Of those, (looks into files for an hour) 87 were GTO's. This year I took a month off and I am not selling this month. So I only sold 92 GTO's in 10 months. I generally have 4 to 5 customers a month in on GTO's. The employee discount I sold an assload of them. I think 22. I sold 46 cars in July. Almost doubled my previous record of 26 in a month.

G

·
the 92 you sold is still better than the 87 you sold last year, and out of 60 possible customers a year, your selling 1.5 to each person that visits you?

remember, im in accounting.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
big_mike said:
the 92 you sold is still better than the 87 you sold last year, and out of 60 possible customers a year, your selling 1.5 to each person that visits you?

I also said I normally said I sold 4 to 5 a month. There were a few months where I had a strong month or two.

87 were the 04's they were much harder to sell. Especially when the LS2 were available.

G

·
big_mike said:

..... :rofl:

A GTO, a new set of rims, and the appearence package .. 1.5 cars .. :rofl: :lol: :lol: :willy: :party:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.