Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! i'm getting a new car i just don't know what yet. i like the gto; the way it looks, the size and comfort of the interior, the engine. but i have few holdbacks. the placement of the brake and gas pedal doesn't allow me to heel/toe. the tight trunk. the heavy handling feel and the brake feel. i'm coming off an e46 m3 that is a bit slower, but handles better and has a bigger trunk. i really like the gto but i just dont know. can the pedals be fixed? do wilwood or baer brakes make a good enough difference? what kind of suspension have you guys put on to make it not feel as much like a boat?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well than i mean even better brakes. 129ft from 60mph is not great compared to whats out there right now and i what i'm used to. i run an open wheel car that does over a g in deceleration and im not looking for something like that but still im looking for something under 120ft with a good feel.

G

·
the Baer brakes would put you REAL close to stopping in under 110 feet. They are a GREAT gain, and not that expensive either. Plus you can stop like that all day with no fade.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have you driven the 05 yet? The brakes work very well on it... they are great cars.... just make sure its what you really want. Its a surprising car anyways... i mean in germany, no one has seen it. they think its so stupid car, then they see it race!!! :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.