Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Hawaii we have all kinds of car shows and club meets .. just wanted to share some pics of some of the car shows on Oahu .. by Racesauce.. :willy: :party:

hope you all enjoy looking around and checking the flava...

hawaiis Racesauce

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ok I see what you guys need to see.... here this is from the same car show.. :willy: :party:

CLICK ME

PS ^^^^^ so who wants to come visit me in Hawaii ? ^^^^^

I personaly know Christine Mendoza ... btw... shes not stuck up ..shes totally awsome to hang with..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
LMAO ... Ill ask... shes in school and travels a lot for her work...when I see her its usualy at shows I enter my XB in...the hot import daze hawaii my XB took first place hottest graphics.. done by Kapiolani Signs...(<<gotta give um props)...but after the show we went to sand island beach park and got some sun .. then she had to fly out the same day for a show in the mainland... shes a cali girl.. but her job kills her.. :willy: :party:

PS better yet plan a trip here at the next hotimport daze/nights and ill introduce you..Ill have to see what show shes comming back out here for tho first..she has a boyfriend anyway .... I wish it was me LMFAO....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.