Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Thought my case was closed...

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  fergyflyer 
#1 ·
But, it was still on Ismail Hamani's(anti-customer service rep) desk for the last week and a half. So it looks like I will have to wait that much longer before I hop in another gto.

Complained again further up the food chain but who cares. Customer service, what? Yea...

Just thought Id let the rest of you what my status was this week. Hope no one else has Ishi mail.

#4 ·
Stockton,
Ishmail must sit next to Reuben Martinez and Paul Nagy. Of course it was on his desk. he doesnt work for GM so he doesnt know who to send the papers to. he was waiting for instructions via email from someone in the USA. since the person in the USA that authorized the buy back was done after signing and ishmael.....

bottom line, the next car you buy will probably say Honda. and GM wonders why they are losing market share.

for the last ten years or more i have been telling people that american cars are not as bad as they are made out to be. unfortunately the customer service is worse than made out to be, and lousy customer service results in people believing the cars are bad.

which will come first, the pedal sensor or the paperwork? both are being shipped via the slow boat from overseas.

#5 ·
Tom said:
Stockton,
Ishmail must sit next to Reuben Martinez and Paul Nagy. Of course it was on his desk. he doesnt work for GM so he doesnt know who to send the papers to. he was waiting for instructions via email from someone in the USA. since the person in the USA that authorized the buy back was done after signing and ishmael.....

bottom line, the next car you buy will probably say Honda. and GM wonders why they are losing market share.

for the last ten years or more i have been telling people that american cars are not as bad as they are made out to be. unfortunately the customer service is worse than made out to be, and lousy customer service results in people believing the cars are bad.

which will come first, the pedal sensor or the paperwork? both are being shipped via the slow boat from overseas.

:agree

#6 ·
Tom said:
Stockton,

Tom, I'll give you this one. Girl I work with bought a Nissan Titan. It has been a problem from day one. It uses a quart of oil every 600-800 miles. It is a King Cab with the rear hinged back doors. The doors don't line up right and they can't get them to close. There was some problem with the instruments, I think they would just not work sometimes. Plus other things. Lots of other things. She has been fighting with Nissan for 9 months now to get them to buy her truck back. It has been to the dealer about 2 times a week since buying it. Well on Friday they finally agreed to buy it back. They are just replacing it with a new truck. She has to pay the difference in sticker, she went from 2wd to 4wd, but that is it. No wear and tear nothing else. She gets the new truck tommorrow. At least once they agreed there was a problem, which took way to long, they fixed it right and quickly.

GM should do the same here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.