Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you, but I love listening to this car rumble at idle. I get lots of comments on it. This is one of the best sounding stock exhausts I've heard. The new Mustangs sound pretty good, but the GTO wins that race.

OK, perhaps I'm a bit anal, but when the car is done for the day, I use a microfiber & a little quick detail spray to wipe the outside and inside of the exhaust tips to keep them looking great. Is that detail spray OK to use, or will it cause harm over time?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I agree, it sounds great. When I first got the car 7 months ago, I wanted to change the catback. But as it ages, I think it's sounding better and better.

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Starrbuck said:
I agree, it sounds great. When I first got the car 7 months ago, I wanted to change the catback. But as it ages, I think it's sounding better and better.
:agree love that sound and idle.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
You should hear my 04 with LT's and Flowmasters idle in the morning! BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA BA BLURBA!!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.