Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harley and Muscle car cruse every thursday night at "The Edge Of The Dells" bar and grill on Hwy 16 just NW of the Dells. Right across the street from the Crusin Chubby's strip club. The same guy owns both places (more on that later).
They have a huge parking lot were there is plenty of room for burn-outs or donuts. Usually they have a live free band or two, sometimes they have fireworks, and alot of them. Lots of sweet rides, 2 and 4 wheeled rides. Sometimes they bring in the Harley factory drag bikes and make a few passes with them, awesome stuff.
Later in the night the owner brings over a few girls from across the street and has a wet tee shirt contest or jello wrestling, or whatever else they can think of.
Hope to see some of you guys there, it's usually a great time!

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was an awesome night! Not too many Muscle cars showed up, maybe 8 including a cobra replica, a sweet charger, a 340 six pack pink challenger, 2 newer vettes, an olds 442, guy with a cool conversion van he did all the woodwork inside looked really nice. There was a Boss Hoss there too with a 502 cid chevy BB. :eek:
They had pudding wresting, and I must say it was the first time I'd seen that. Not the kind of thing you want to leave early for, if you know what I mean. ;) :cheers

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
That sounds like fun, I'll tell my buddies about it. We went to Quaker Steak and Lube in Madison on Thursday night. Took my buddies 63 Chevy II, he has a 496 HP 355 Chevy in it, bad motor, AFR heads and late model bottom end in it. Anyway, about 50 cars-parking lot was full, muscle cars, Vettes, and Hot Rods. They also have a band and cheap beer, good time. You should check it out sometime.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
No burnouts, they actually have signs up that say no revving. It's pretty calm, but some really nice cars show up, and they give a best of show award every week, then everyone leaves shortly after, it's all done by 8:30 or so, starts at 5ish.
Racing fuel? You don't use moth balls for octane boost?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts