Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 2005 GTO A4 i am running a 13.6 with a intake and cut outs now i have drag radials to help get better traction but it is time to get some more mods i want to break down into mid to low 12's and i need some ideas that people have done to get them in that time frame :cheers

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
05ls2gto said:
ok i have a 2005 GTO A4 i am running a 13.6 with a intake and cut outs now i have drag radials to help get better traction but it is time to get some more mods i want to break down into mid to low 12's and i need some ideas that people have done to get them in that time frame :cheers
get a slp flywheel. this will get u up to 4000-6000 rpm range a lot quicker than stock. and a few more hp ie cat back, chip, some headers. and it will not hurt to get a banshee ram air hood with heat extractors. take your FRC off for the 1/4 mile. hope this help some :cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
get a slp flywheel. this will get u up to 4000-6000 rpm range a lot quicker than stock. and a few more hp ie cat back, chip, some headers. and it will not hurt to get a banshee ram air hood with heat extractors. take your FRC off for the 1/4 mile. hope this help some :cheers

What kind of "Chip" is there? I want some more mods after my intake/exhaust/shifter/tires but can;t think of much more. What is FRC also? :cool

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
RevnR6 said:
What kind of "Chip" is there? I want some more mods after my intake/exhaust/shifter/tires but can;t think of much more. What is FRC also? :cool
Chips cannot be added to the computer. You''ll have to get a handheld programmer or a laptop or desktop with LS1edit, LS2edit (if it ever comes out), or a similar program for tuning. Personally, I don't know crap about tuning so I'm gonna have it dyno tuned by a professional once I finish my mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts