Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had an 06 Black/Black M6 for about four weeks now, I just got the tint done and I'm very pleased with it. This car looked great before, and now even better! Anyway, its four weeks and this car continues to be a blast, I have no complaints. :party:

pics are in the gallery

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man I wish Michigan would allow tint on the front windows, but they are anal about it and if I can't do it all I would rather not have any.... plus no point tinting a leased vehicle I guess.

Heh I don't even get the car until Saturday and I'm already talking about tint :rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks real good. What % did you get? I got mine done a few days after I bought it but now I want to go back and get them darker. I like your shade.

Mine looks like 707GTOLS2s'.

Tint all around is also illegal in California, but we are only risking a fix-it ticket if caught. I've had it for a whole year and have not had any cops bother me about it. (Knock on wood) But I am always careful to put the windows down when I see one approaching.

Has anyone considered tinting the windshield? Maybe not to dark, but it could help it blend with the rest of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.