Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my newly tinted tail lights back from Smokin' Lights.Net (http://smokinlights.net/) and installed them today...man, are they nice!

I've also removed the GTO quarter-panel badges and popped in the side indicator lamps...I hope to find time to wire them tomorrow but for now they're just for show. I may tint them as well...

The "5.7" badging will go away once I get the "Coupe'" badge from Oz.

More pix tomorrow when the light is better, but I wanted to put some up tonight.

Whaddya think?

I need to take her out to a scenic place for shots...actually what would be cool is for Dede (from LS1GTO.com) and I to meet for a dual Devil Yellow Monaro VZ photo shoot!

·
Registered
84 Posts
The conversion is nearly complete! Looks great... The "CV8" emblem on the right side would complete it!

Got the LPE intake and have been thinking about ordering the Corsa over the past few days....I wonder If i can sneak it past my fiance?

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
rippinbyu said:
The conversion is nearly complete! Looks great... The "CV8" emblem on the right side would complete it!

Got the LPE intake and have been thinking about ordering the Corsa over the past few days....I wonder If i can sneak it past my fiance?
i tried that with my truck when i got raven exuasht and she notice right a way " whats wrong with ur truck :willy: u got me

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
rippinbyu said:

My wife has been exceedingly patient with me...no need to push it. After the suspension upgrade next week (I hope), I'm done for a while.

Well...uunless I like the suspension so much I go with this plate...

G

·
I was considering getting that done to mine, but mine is black, and with the blacked out tail lights i think it's a bit much, yours looks great with them though.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK...got pix in better light now. I tried to think of a nice, scenic backdrop that was only minutes from my house...but hey, this is Bakersfield...so we get a refinery instead. God knows this car uses more than it's share of what they make! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.