Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 GTO 6 speed, I dont dog the car at all and all 4 of my tires are worn on the inside and belts poped out. The car didnt pull to the side or nothing, anyone else have have this problem before I go act up at the dealer ship..

·
Registered
55 Posts
racerxdetroit said:
I have a 2004 GTO 6 speed, I dont dog the car at all and all 4 of my tires are worn on the inside and belts poped out. The car didnt pull to the side or nothing, anyone else have have this problem before I go act up at the dealer ship..
Don't konw what your mileage is but don't expect more then about 14,000 miles out of the BFG's.
Besides your car is built with negtive camber for handling, the down side is it also wears the inside of the tire. :eek:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Do a search on here for "alignment". Ask that your dealership contact Pontiac for revised alignment spec and have your Goat realigned. If you're lucky you'll get a no charge alignment. If you have tire wear problems on file, you may get a tire adjustment.

Factory specs say that each tire position can have up to -.7 degree of camber and if you want good handling and even tire wear, camber should be at 0 degrees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.