Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not very knowledgable when it comes to tires, so i was hoping you guys could help me out. i do not drag race a lot but i use the local strip when its open every once in awhile. i enjoy racing on the street more. i was looking at the toyo t1-r proxies. i have no other choices because i do not know what else is very high quality out there. im lookin for some tires that stick for handling and have a high speed rating. is that the best choice for street application? any suggestions from the experts?
-thnx

·
Registered
304 Posts
Get a set of the new Goodyear F1's......best tire I've ever ran on........

JET

·
Registered
127 Posts
i just put some yokohama avs es1000's on the front of my car. i moved the old factory tires from the front to the back there's still a few thousand miles on them (depending how i feel over the next months) so i'll use them til i need news ones on the back. but anyways i love em i can tell that my traction is much much better than before. i love to come up to turns around town without slowing down then just turn. i love scaring my passengers (this includes my buddy who scares me all the time with his driving in a freakin F150). i hardly slide with these tires on only half of my car i can't wait til i have them all the way around. and hopefully they'll last better than the factories

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.