Pontiac GTO Forum banner

TN GTOs???

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  sccaGTO 
#1 ·
Any GTO owners from East Tennessee / Western North Carolina / Southwest Virginia?

I'm in East TN, in the Tri-Cities area.

#9 ·
big_mike said:
just so you know, next week I am traveling AGAIN down to waynesboro, TN. Wanna meet up for lunch?
What in the hell for?

Is in Waynesboro, I mean. :lol: As for lunch, I don't know. What day will you be coming through here & what route will you be taking?

#11 ·
big_mike said:
going down to get a family member. I take 40 to 65 south then head west on 64. OH, and I should be there around 2-3pm on friday.
As in tomorrow Friday? I presume you'll be in Waynesboro at 2-3. You can take a little shortcut & pass by me. I might be able to meet you here in town that way. Take I-40 until you reach State Hwy. 840 (we call it I-840 around here). 840 passes right by Murfreesboro. If you followed 840 all the way to the end, you will hit I-65.

#14 ·
big_mike said:
I take 40 through nashville, then jump on 65 from there. I know there is a huge shopping center where Dell is off 65. How far are you from there? It has a BestBuy and all that crap in there.
???? Are you talking about in Nashville? Actually, my directions may save you a little mileage & time. We aren't talking 1-2 hours saved, but every minute counts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.