Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok all. In march Eibach ( I believe is the brand) is coming out with a launch kit. What is does is prevents the back of ur GTO to drop as much when taking on in first gear. This should help you racing those SRT8', Evo, sti, wrx cars ( damn all wheel drive). I would say it would help 60%. I have regular eibach spring on right now and it does help a little on me peeling out so bad. Well here are all of my modifications.

K&N intake-13.5 horsepower
Diablochip- between 11 and 15 I would say for horsepower.
Magna flow(bolt on)- 5 to 7 horsepower
Eibach spring- dropped 1.6 in the back and 1.3 in the front
Short Shifter- I just got it today. great buy.

I am looking for a super charger and header. Both yet very expensive. anyone know of any good deals going on?

send me your modifications.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hey wsup Bro! I think I have the same springs on my Goat Im happy with the clearance If you look at my sig parked at skool I have an inch clearance from the bottom of my front fascia and the curb

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOWHUH said:
Can you post some pics of your GTO with the drop springs? How is the ride after the install, any clearance issues? Did you do any bushings at that time?

Thanks!
yea i got to figure out how to download pics on to thing thign first. no issues with clearance. It's a nice ride but the thing that sucks is I can't get any tire bigger than a 245/45 17 when I got it droppped unless i got rims with thin tires. so well see later on in march when I get the launchers. no brushing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
OK, you have my Goat. Same color and mods. we put the Magnaflow cat back on last friday. I took video with no pipes and the change in sound. I will post. I got my CAI yesterday and will put it on this Friday. I purchase my GMM short shifter Next friday and my lowering springs the following. From the pic, i thought the car would be a little lower. It would probably look better if you took pics in a clear parking lot so you could really see the difference. I am going to post before and after. Does it rub in the rear at all when you take off?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.