Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope all is well deep in the heart of Texas. All eyes are on the state after the devastating storms that rolled through yesterday. Our hearts and prayers are with you and hoping you all avoided disaster.

Please let us know how you're getting along.

All the best to you!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good here. Had tornadoes all around the house and my place of business. Luckily had my car in our parking garage. All cars in our outside parking lot were beat all to hell and just about all windows were busted out. No damage to the house either. Hope everyone else made it out as lucky as i did. Led me know if i can help anyone.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I live in Anna but work in Dallas. Got hit pretty good both places with rain but that was it thank God.

We had a tornado in 06 where I live and it killed my neighbors. Were pretty sensitive to these storms now....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I know what u mean. I lived in Desoto back in the 90's when all those tornadoes came through in like 4 straight nights. Saw some messed up stuff from those storms.

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
My office is close to DFW airport, and my wife's 2010 Cadillac CTS (which I usually drive to work because it's a long commute and it gets the best gas mileage of the vehicles we have) --- got beat up pretty bad. I'm just glad I didn't have the Beast here, and that no one got hurt.

Bear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts