Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the jerk :shutme who backed into me (I know you aren't reading this since you drive a F#@KING minivan): Did you think of looking in your rearview mirror? When you cut me off to get into the parking lot first, so you could get your Starbucks, did you think of driving through the parking lot? When you decided to drive in reverse out of a ONE WAY did you look behind you? When you said, "I heard your horn, but I..." then trailed off like a moron, what did you think I would say? :mad:

So the body shop says I need a new hood, a new passenger side fender, and a new passenger side headlight.

On the upside, I am going to try to get an aftermarket hood. RK Sports. Any thoughts?

Thanx for letting me vent. Someone hurt my baby.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Kochilin said:
To the jerk :shutme who backed into me (I know you aren't reading this since you drive a F#@KING minivan): Did you think of looking in your rearview mirror? When you cut me off to get into the parking lot first, so you could get your Starbucks, did you think of driving through the parking lot? When you decided to drive in reverse out of a ONE WAY did you look behind you? When you said, "I heard your horn, but I..." then trailed off like a moron, what did you think I would say? :mad:

So the body shop says I need a new hood, a new passenger side fender, and a new passenger side headlight.

On the upside, I am going to try to get an aftermarket hood. RK Sports. Any thoughts?

Thanx for letting me vent. Someone hurt my baby.

Stick it to the man. Get your aftermarket hood and enjoy your baby like there's no tomorrow.

G

·
:rolleyes: have fun finding a fender i had a hell of a time finding 1,hit up gtodealer aka steve hes the shizzle on the gto stuff he can find pretty much anything pm gto dealer for all the gto stuff ya want he will do ya right hes cool :party: :cheers

·
Registered
233 Posts
sorry man to hear about your baby. Can we all have a vow of silence!!!
:mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good luck finding OE parts for your car in the short term. It took the local dealer 3.5 weeks to get me a rear quarter from Oz. They said that body parts are almost all back ordered to the factory.

I wish I could blame my damage on a minivan. Mine was misjudging how fat our cars are turning into a garage and caught the wall :( It's a long story...the short short is that there was enough space for my car IF I didn't need to turn 90 degrees into bay.

On the plus side I get it back tomorrow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry To Hear About Your Ride But I Got One Better. Driving Home One Nightabout 1:30 Am Some Lady In A Pt Cruzer Decided Her Lane Wasn't Enough For Her. And With A Row Of Boulders On My Right It Wasn't Enough For Me And Her. Talk About Fumegated 1,796 Miles And Four Months Old I Got $12,535.00 Worth If Damage. Luckily For Me, I'm In The Buisness And Am Curently Doing The Repairs Myself. Thanks To The Insurance Company My New Ride Is Coming Home Like No Other. (18's,two Tone, And Tint) Yes I Was P.o., But It Happens. Thank God For Insurance. Gaurented A First Place Win At The Local Car Show This Year No Contest. I'll Post Pics When I Finish The Car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update

Pontiac dealer gave me a writen estimate to fix my goat $3042.99
Thanks to all for your input about what hood to go with. I haven't made up my mind as of yet. Will post pics once all is done. I have been debating taking pics of the damage. Kinda don't want to go there, but if anyone actually wants to see, I will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.