Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after almost a month of research (and playing with about 6 dealerships in my area), I took delivery of my Goat today. It is Cyclone Gray with the Tremec 6-speed and 17" wheels. I'm absolutely in love with this car, even moreso now that it is sitting in my garage.

I paid $32K and change, out the door, including all dealer fees, plates, title, taxes. I am in love. :cheers

:party:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Furyan said:
Finally, after almost a month of research (and playing with about 6 dealerships in my area), I took delivery of my Goat today. It is Cyclone Gray with the Tremec 6-speed and 17" wheels. I'm absolutely in love with this car, even moreso now that it is sitting in my garage.

I paid $32K and change, out the door, including all dealer fees, plates, title, taxes. I am in love. :cheers

:party:
Whoohoo! Congrats! Are you planning any mods?
:cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AggieGTO said:
Whoohoo! Congrats! Are you planning any mods?
:cheers
CAI and exhaust, though I'm undecided as to which ones at this time. I'd like to remove the spoiler on the trunk as well, not sure how much that will run but I'd really like to do it as soon as possible. I really, really like the clean look of the car without that trunk spoiler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.