Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friday night I decided to take the GTO out for a little cruise, when my neighbor walked out of his house, he is a diehard Honda fan. He asked if he could go for a ride and of course I said sure.... :D So I decided to go around the block. I get out on the main road where I can really open her up. Needless to say he nearly rips the armrest right off of my door. The more I get on the car all he can say is WOW! :D So now I decide to take him for a little burnout :rolleyes: So I held her at 3000 rpm sidestepped the brake and hammered him, needless to say she smoked the tires through 4th gear and totally sideways. By the time I got him home his addrenaline was so pumping he had to smoke a cigarette and all he kept saying was WOW! :cool Did I mention how much I love this car :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
great story.........a coworker of mine recently bought an 06 Mustang GT and talked for weeks about how much power the car had,he even commented that it was the quickest car he ever owned, last Monday he brought it to work and gave me a ride(YAAAWN!),So on Wed I took the GTO to work and gave him a ride........since then I haven't word a single word from him about the Mustang

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
1BadGoat said:
Friday night I decided to take the GTO out for a little cruise, when my neighbor walked out of his house, he is a diehard Honda fan. He asked if he could go for a ride and of course I said sure.... :D So I decided to go around the block. I get out on the main road where I can really open her up. Needless to say he nearly rips the armrest right off of my door. The more I get on the car all he can say is WOW! :D So now I decide to take him for a little burnout :rolleyes: So I held her at 3000 rpm sidestepped the brake and hammered him, needless to say she smoked the tires through 4th gear and totally sideways. By the time I got him home his addrenaline was so pumping he had to smoke a cigarette and all he kept saying was WOW! :cool Did I mention how much I love this car :D
Thats the way to do it!!!!!!!

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
I love this car...the ride and the rush is almost as good as s*x!!!!!:rofl:

Way to go 1Badgoat!!!!:D
Totally agree what a rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
cgvalant said:
Wow!! if this is true, when I get my GTO my girlfriend is going to be really jealous!!! :lol:
:cheers
:lol: My wife all ready is she says the car comes before her.That is not the truth of course. She always comes first,however the power of these cars quite addicting.:cheers

·
Registered
228 Posts
1BadGoat said:
:lol: My wife all ready is she says the car comes before her.That is not the truth of course. She always comes first,however the power of these cars quite addicting.:cheers
:agree
My wife says the car gets more attention than she does. She really will get jealous sometimes. Crazy woman.:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.