Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ya know .... now that you mention it, not for a while. I think maybe last week he posted a question, but it was early last week.

Hey TK .... you out there?
:seeya:

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
His last activity was on 7/23 4:37pm. Probably just working hard on the car...:cool

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Say it aint so! All that work and he dumps it?
For a Mustang..
If that rumor about selling for a Mustang doesn't get him fired up, nothing will...:eek:

·
Registered
460 Posts
PLEASE TK, for the love of all that is true and right in this world come back and defend your honor.

I know these lies do nothing but soil your otherwise pearly white reputation.
You are a GOAT LOVER (and I mean that in the best possible way) come back and act like one!
:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Dang!!!! :eek:

First GTO Judge posts his little "gem" over on Alky's thread, then I come over here and find photos of a ::cough spit:: chevy and a ricer on this one!! :willy:

Scarred for life, I am --- it's enough to drive a Bear back into hibernation....

Bear

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Dang!!!! :eek:

First GTO Judge posts his little "gem" over on Alky's thread, then I come over here and find photos of a ::cough spit:: chevy and a ricer on this one!! :willy:

Scarred for life, I am --- it's enough to drive a Bear back into hibernation....

Bear
Bear.....

Lord, I apologize for dat rite dere and be wit all da stravin pigmies down there in New Guenna .... Amen.....:willy:

·
Registered
220 Posts
"Lord, that ain't right, I apologize for that right there.. GIT ER DONE! Hahahahahahah."

Shoot, don't go AWOL on this forum, or these guys will spinning all manner of twisted fantasy about you!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts