Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup thats right, I tore up a Lambo in my stock '05 GTO. Well... tore him up through the top of second gear... then he blew bye me like I was going backwards :lol: I talked to him at the next light. He owns a hard rock somewhere on the east coast and just got the car, so he didn't want to go full out which is why I got a good jump on him. Nice car, I was just happy to have a run with the thing. A cool guy too, he actually stopped to talk which was better than most of the a-holes that own those types of cars.

I also ran a 2005 R-1. He kicked the absoulte green tinted **** out of me.

I let my friend drive for a while and he ran a 2003-ish M3 vert and beat him. The guy in the M3 came up at the next light and said "What the hell is that thing?". Good stuff.

Well, I will keep you all posted as I get more races... :seeya:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ohh, a friend of mine's brother has a s/c cobra with intake and exhaust that I will be running in a few days, so that should be a great race, though I think he will beat me pretty handily.

·
Registered
937 Posts
RevnR6 said:
Yup thats right, I tore up a Lambo in my stock '05 GTO. Well... tore him up through the top of second gear... then he blew bye me like I was going backwards :lol: I talked to him at the next light. He owns a hard rock somewhere on the east coast and just got the car, so he didn't want to go full out which is why I got a good jump on him. Nice car, I was just happy to have a run with the thing. A cool guy too, he actually stopped to talk which was better than most of the a-holes that own those types of cars.

I also ran a 2005 R-1. He kicked the absoulte green tinted **** out of me.

I let my friend drive for a while and he ran a 2003-ish M3 vert and beat him. The guy in the M3 came up at the next light and said "What the hell is that thing?". Good stuff.

Well, I will keep you all posted as I get more races... :seeya:
Wasnt it you who said that you didnt think your GTO was as fast as it should be> ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMVorbeck said:
Wasnt it you who said that you didnt think your GTO was as fast as it should be> ;)
Yes it was. And I still dont think it is as fast as it should be.. But that doesn't mean I am not going to race it. :cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts