Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie got his car via motor carrier from Boston to Baltimore at 2 a.m. this morning. Pretty much what I expected, except there are a few dings and paint chips that the seller didn't picture in the ad (gee, what a surprise). The interior is cherry, though, except for a little missing piece of wood about the size of a quarter, from the dash next to one of the gauges.

Anyone have a suggestion on where to get the Montero red touch-up paint for the beast ('66)?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Google auto paint tough up, there are lots of online stores. I have had great service and color match from paintscratch.com.

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
I've had really good luck just going to the auto parts stores and buying the stuff they have on display for new cars. I eyeball the stuff, take it home, and usually it's a dead match. Cheap, too. It's usually a Japanese car color.....funny.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
If you check the local auto body supply wholesalers a lot have the capability of loading any mix in a spray can for you, even two part paints, not cheap, i think its around 30.00 a can but its great if you don't have the spray equipment and need more than brush on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts