Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This years event will be held at Macungie Memorial Park in Macungie, Pa. Located on route 100 and just outside of Allentown this should be a fantastic location that we will be able to use for years to come.

Date: 11/4/2012
Time: 10am-4pm
Location: Macunige Memorial Park Macungie, pa. We will be using the side entrance so for the sake of getting you there please use 81 N walnut st. macungie, pa in your gps (the address of a home across the street from the side entrance)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/432787463433924/

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME

Since we are not at the toy store this year we request you bring an unwrapped toy or gift or monetary donation. Upon entering the park you will be asked for a donation, this donation is solely for the park and can be from $1 up. The park will also be serving food and drinks (very cheap 3 bucks gets you a drink, hot dog and change) again proceeds will be to benefit the park. Donations for Toys for Tots will be collected at the main pavillion where there will be signs.

We are going to be holding a raffle this year.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 weeks away...

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even with Sandy doing all its damage less then a week earlier we still had a decent turn out. Not as many nice cars but people still came in support.

About 200 cars came... raise over $650 in cash... and had so many toys that we filled the Toys 4 Tots van and had to use my C5 and my friends Challenger R/T for the overflow. I'm still waiting on a toy count yet.

Only GTO there was a QSM 05/06 that had black SAP grill and black painted hood scoops.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Very cool what you guys do over in PA. Glad to here it was a success. Nothing better than helping out kids..... Thanks for the pics. Nice looking Vette! Like your bud's Challenger too....... Both vehicles are at the top of my list.........

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very cool what you guys do over in PA. Glad to here it was a success. Nothing better than helping out kids..... Thanks for the pics. Nice looking Vette! Like your bud's Challenger too....... Both vehicles are at the top of my list.........
I didn't have any thrill from driving the Challenger but I will say I felt badass in it.

I plan to have the Vette paid off in 2 more years and will be gutting it to start my next build... SuperLite Cars Made in the USA, Engineered to Win on the Street and Track by Race Car Replicas

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I was watching a couple of episodes of GEARZ on SPEED and they are building one of those SLC cars. Got as far as hanging the body. Not sure how old the episodes are, 2012 for sure. I guess by the time you're done it costs about the same as a Z06. Even tho they supply you with a roller, there is still plenty of work to do to finish it off....... Cool stuff tho.....

·
Registered
444 Posts
re

Nice Vette Palamar. ---danfigg

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice Vette Palamar. ---danfigg
Thanks man. This car has been a curse though. Perfectly reliable but its been an accident magnet. Got sidewipes right after I bought the car and then 2 weeks ago I was in the city for a job interview and I didn't see a lady in my blind spot and clipped her. Very minor damage but now I have a car thats worthless :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts