Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We have rented the track at VMP in Dinwiddie, Va. which is outside of Richmond, Va. This is a GTO only event with nobody else at the track but us. For further info P.M. me.

Pat,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow,

32 view's and not one post. I guess everybody here just read's post's and doesnt reply. So with that said, We are looking at about one month away from a all GTO Race day in Richmond. We have picked up alot of sponsor's for this event. There are alot of prizes to be awarded, and not all for just racing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love to be there but am not close by.:eek:
Wish You were with the turn out we are getting here. We actually have over 30 new GTO's signed up too race. We have more then that which have shown interest in watching also. We are getting sponsor's also for gift certificates and part's. This is going to be pretty good event, and hopefully the start of something even bigger in the future.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well,

Coming down too the wire, and we are looking real good. We have over 40 new GTO's coming to race and more for show. This should be the largest gathering of new GTO's on the east coast. I know there have been bigger but not on the east coast, as far as we can remember.

If there are just surfer's on here we hope to see You out there. Its only $5.00 to get in to watch.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I somehow missed this whole thread.:confused

I assume the event was today, how did it go?

Fattire,

The track day is this Friday(10thNov) at Richmond VMP. We have more then 40 signed up to race and more coming to watch. I think we might end up with well over 50 new GTO's. We would love to have You there to help with our number's

Pat,

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I signed up on Monday and I have not heard back so I will bring $$$ to cover racing ( I am assuming day of event fees). See you at the 155 meeting place on Friday.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts