Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpeedVentures is hosting Nissanfest and a track day november 20-21 at California Speedway. Anyone interested, hit me up, or check out the event, as well as Speedventures at Speedventures.com

Hope to see some more GTO's out at the track... I get tired of being one of two spanking porsche and BMW guys... lol.

Claudiu

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have an event at Infineon, as well as Laguna Seca. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
479 Posts
If you are into drags go to ls1gto or ls1tech and on the 22 of november they are having a private track rental at famosa in bakersfield.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
SpeedVentures is hosting Nissanfest and a track day november 20-21 at California Speedway. Anyone interested, hit me up, or check out the event, as well as Speedventures at Speedventures.com

Hope to see some more GTO's out at the track... I get tired of being one of two spanking porsche and BMW guys... lol.

Claudiu
Do you have a helmet? Do you have to have one? If so what do you have and how much?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I have the dates mixed up. It's Friday the 21st through Sunday the 23/ Yes.... you have to have a helmet, but can rent one if need be.

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
welcome Brian , if your interested there is Street Legal Drags at Autoclub Speedway in Fontana Dec 6 & 7,check it out on there website,we just went last weekend and had about 10 goats there,we have pics on the ls2gto.com site in the Southwest section,had a good time, hope to see ya soon somewhere....brenda & kevin

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Sorry, I have the dates mixed up. It's Friday the 21st through Sunday the 23/ Yes.... you have to have a helmet, but can rent one if need be.
Do you come up to Willow Springs? A friend and I talking about doing Speedventures early next year. We going to buy our own helmets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts