Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, mine 04 has almost 38k on it now, and my excuse for upgrading to the 06 LS2 is i can get one with warranty again. plus the dealership in bellevue just got the one i want in. blue on blue. seaview pontiac in lynnwood has blue on black which i worked a deal on but said i was gonna look around for another day or two. glad i did! the closest place with blue on blue before was vegas (i'm in seattle), but saturday this one showed up! yes. seaview worked a deal where they would give me $19 for mine and get the 06 to me for $31,495. when i said i was gonna shop around, of course they called me 10 minutes after i drove off and said they could do more yet, so i figured they may come down another grand, which seems like a good deal, right? bellevue already told me over the phone they'll beat seaview too, so we'll see what kind of steal i get.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Reno'sGoat said:
Seems like they gave a good price on your trade in. 38,000 mi. and $19,000, not bad at all. Good luck.
:agree

Absolutely; $19K for an '04 is a great price IMHO, since some people were buying them new in the 19's November/December of '04 with all the incentives. If you can negotiate down close to invoice on the '06, (and you're not upside down on your '04) this would appear to be a good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.