Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am supposed to go sign the papers today for a 2004 GTO Pulse Red A4 and trading in my Pulse Red M6. I am sick my M6 breaking down all the time, so I found an A4 with 1,500 miles and mine has 9,500 so I would be happy. The payments are ten dollars more and they are shaving off two years, so I can't be happier. 04gtolover has an automatic and his car is really nice to drive, I am not tired of shifting just tired of it breaking down all the time. I have had the car in here 3 times in the last two months all for the same thing. All related to the wonderful TREMEC 6-speed. The clutch has been replaced, slave cyclinder twice and has been bleed plenty of times. I do enjoy driving my rentals because it does keep miles off of my car, and I am all about that. Maybe it doesn't help if my car was built in October on Friday the 13th. NO JOKE!! Oh well maybe tomorrow I will have my car back completely stock and be able to trade,,, but I will sign the papers today. I hope no one else has this many problems,,, I really did not think that I was near that hard on the car. I normally drive it around town and on some situtation I have been known to toss the rear end out and keep it there. :eek: I bet my friends won't even tell after I have everything swapped.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTODEALER2 said:
I am supposed to go sign the papers today for a 2004 GTO Pulse Red A4 and trading in my Pulse Red M6. I am sick my M6 breaking down all the time, so I found an A4 with 1,500 miles and mine has 9,500 so I would be happy. The payments are ten dollars more and they are shaving off two years, so I can't be happier. 04gtolover has an automatic and his car is really nice to drive, I am not tired of shifting just tired of it breaking down all the time. I have had the car in here 3 times in the last two months all for the same thing. All related to the wonderful TREMEC 6-speed. The clutch has been replaced, slave cyclinder twice and has been bleed plenty of times. I do enjoy driving my rentals because it does keep miles off of my car, and I am all about that. Maybe it doesn't help if my car was built in October on Friday the 13th. NO JOKE!! Oh well maybe tomorrow I will have my car back completely stock and be able to trade,,, but I will sign the papers today. I hope no one else has this many problems,,, I really did not think that I was near that hard on the car. I normally drive it around town and on some situtation I have been known to toss the rear end out and keep it there. :eek: I bet my friends won't even tell after I have everything swapped.
You know.... my goat has more miles and more power than yours and I haven't broke mine yet...... maybe it's the driver! :lol:

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
GTODEALER said:
You know.... my goat has more miles and more power than yours and I haven't broke mine yet...... maybe it's the driver! :lol:
From what I'm hearing I think it's just a loose nut behind the wheel!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not saying that its not a loose nut behind the wheel. I just thought that you could drive the car like in the movies and the drift car is a big inspiration for me. That typically describes my driving style, if they tires arent spinning then I am coming to a stop. However, no worries just signed the papers on my 04 Pulse A4 1 of 271... so who cares, I go to pick it up Saturday. Anyone know of any burnout competetion going on the in DFW are from now until Saturday morning. :willy: maybe like this guy donuts are good!!!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTODEALER2 said:
I am not saying that its not a loose nut behind the wheel. I just thought that you could drive the car like in the movies and the drift car is a big inspiration for me. That typically describes my driving style, if they tires arent spinning then I am coming to a stop. However, no worries just signed the papers on my 04 Pulse A4 1 of 271... so who cares, I go to pick it up Saturday. Anyone know of any burnout competetion going on the in DFW are from now until Saturday morning. :willy: maybe like this guy donuts are good!!!!
:rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts