Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i stopped at the local convience store to get a drink. when i get in my goat i notice a littel smoke from under the hood. so i come home and popped the hood and it was smoking again. smelled like oil. so i call my dealership and told me to bring it in first thing tomorrow. then let it sit for about 5 hrs..and i looked underneath to see if any think had dropped on the garge floor i notched a few places. then i seen red fluid on the bottom of the motor. so anyone had this problem??? i have had it since feb and has only 9k on it. think its safe to drive 25 miles to the dealership or have it towed?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I would call the Pontiac Roadside assistance and let them decide if they want you to drive it in or if they want to flatbed it. If they tell you to drive it, get the name of the person you are talking to and ask for a incident number to reference back to the call. That way if it blows up, it's on them not you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice. i got it to the dealership this morning and it was a power steering pump leaking. i had talked to my cuison and he told me it couldnt have been the tranny leaking. but i will update it after they get it fixed tom...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.