Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a new picture I have received. Everyone buy Groucho(we know your opinion...HAHAHA!!!!) chime in on your thoughts of this version.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Automotive design

Actually I am kidding Groucho. I love to read your rips about these cars. So by all means chime in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
dealernut said:
Here is another one the guy did. Considering he is not using a model I am very impressed with the skill.

This one is a bit artsy. But I like it.
View attachment 68

That front nose piece kinda goes back to the '77 and '78 like mine......cool rendition though......:cool

·
Registered
850 Posts
Wing_Nut said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gonna pee my pants

HeeHeeHoooYeahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now that's funny!:cheers
:agree Dude, you are a trip!!!! You can ride in my goat anytime...just don't pee in your pants!!!!!:willy: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
A much better Trans Am concept -- but still like the GTO's styling better.

Still can't believe how the press here kept whining about the GTO's design -- because until it came out -- all they did was bitch about all the plastic cladding on Pontiacs like the Grand Am.

Seems like they're so biased against Ford and GM that no matter what they do -- the press won't be happy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looks too much like a Hot Wheels on steroids, same opinion of the new Camaro... I'll keep my Goat.

·
Registered
100 Posts
dealernut said:
Here is a new picture I have received. Everyone buy Groucho(we know your opinion...HAHAHA!!!!) chime in on your thoughts of this version.

View attachment 67

Actually I am kidding Groucho. I love to read your rips about these cars. So by all means chime in.
Looks like an older Vet to me.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'd be allllllllll over that black concept. That is 100% BADASS! I love it!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I still think the screaming chicken needs to be a 1970's thing and left there. It has no business on a modern car. Other than that, the car looks decent.

·
Registered
233 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
I'll take the flying lozenge shape of our GTO every time.
:agree :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
whats up with everyone trying to make, new models... look like old cars.
Personally, i want some fresh stuff, i dont wanna see a trans am that looks like an old vette, or and old TA, i wanna see a new trans am that looks like nothing ive ever seen before, same thing with the mustangs, camaros, and the new challenger coming out... there all even trying to make the inside look like some disco ****

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.