Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 2 tickets for my girlfriend and I to go see the TransSiberian Orchestra in November. It looks like a very kickarse show and I was wondering if any of your guys have seen them. They are pretty big and so far I've heard nothing but great things. I can't wait to see the laser light show they put on!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I went to my first concert of them last dec. Unbelievable show, the drummer was amazing, can't wait to see em again this year

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
My son and his wife had their bridal march set to the TSO Christmas March. Of course the "christmassy" overture at the beginning of the song was emitted. It was the most beautiful wedding march I have ever heard. I downloaded it off of one of the sites and when I feel sentimental while driving, I play it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My son and his wife had their bridal march set to the TSO Christmas March. Of course the "christmassy" overture at the beginning of the song was emitted. It was the most beautiful wedding march I have ever heard. I downloaded it off of one of the sites and when I feel sentimental while driving, I play it.
Yeah, my girlfriend has no idea yet...she was a music major at UMASS and she should be very happy. If the show is as good as I suspect, I will be purchasing a few if not all of their albums. Thanks for the input guys!! :cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
I went to thier concert in Austin in Nov. '04 and they are awesome. I love they way they blend electric guitar and keyboard with classical instruments and songs. You won't be disapointed. Enjoy!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I LOVE the trans siberian. I was their head lighting tech last year and loved it soooo much. One of the best times of my life. Wasn't able to join them on tour again this year. Decided it was time for college.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well an update...got the tickets and suprised my girl tonight. She was soooooooooo excited and happy! Now I cant wait to see the masterpiece live, and then partake in the "festivities" after the show....if ya catch my drift, hehe.

But seriously, i cant wait!!!:party:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been to see TSO the last two years. This year will make three. They put on probably the most awesome show I've seen, and I've seen a lot of concerts! Lights, multi-colored lasers, pyrotechnics, heavy metal Christmas music at it's best! Have been on the 2nd & 3 rd rows the last two and am on the 7th this year. One really cool thing about them is they come out to the lobby after the show and sign autographs as long as there are people still there. Chris Caffery, Alex Skolnick, Jeff Plate, Dave Z, Mark Wood....all are great guys and very easy to speak to after the show. You won't be dissapointed!

-Chip in SC

ps. tix were $45.50/ea here in Columbia, SC

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Been to see TSO the last two years. This year will make three. They put on probably the most awesome show I've seen, and I've seen a lot of concerts! Lights, multi-colored lasers, pyrotechnics, heavy metal Christmas music at it's best! Have been on the 2nd & 3 rd rows the last two and am on the 7th this year. One really cool thing about them is they come out to the lobby after the show and sign autographs as long as there are people still there. Chris Caffery, Alex Skolnick, Jeff Plate, Dave Z, Mark Wood....all are great guys and very easy to speak to after the show. You won't be dissapointed!

-Chip in SC

ps. tix were $45.50/ea here in Columbia, SC
Thanks man, that makes me that much more excited! And the tickets ran about the same here. :cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts