Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a hudge emblem for my trunk lid. I want it on the inside of the trunk so when you lift the trunk it says gto. It would be even better if i could get the gto emblem. Its has to be plastic or metal letters, no stickers. :cool

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have seen exactly what you are talking about for the grand prix. but I think it was a whole replacement for that inside lid cover? I cant remeber or find the site becaus ei deleted all my GP stuff when i got the goat

·
Registered
43 Posts
RipTheSix said:
This might be tricky, but does anyone know the font that GTO is written in.
It is a modified version of either FRUTIGER ROMAN or GILL SANS REGULAR (both can be easily tweaked to match identically). It has been stretched by appx. 270% widthwise, and some of the points have been altered (such as the bottom cruver on the 'G'.

I have a relatively faithful vector reproduction of the lettering. I could do the whole checker badge if necessary as well. Let me know should anyone need it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok??

Does anyone get this.

UdnUdnGTO said:
:willy: Thanks, I just about ready to feed one, I was not sure what species and genis it was. Whee, that could have meant the end of all life as we know it or at least 10 more hp on the butt dyno.
Seriously what is his problem, sorry im specific. :cool

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
RipTheSix said:
Does anyone know where i can get a hudge emblem for my trunk lid. I want it on the inside of the trunk so when you lift the trunk it says gto. It would be even better if i could get the gto emblem. Its has to be plastic or metal letters, no stickers. :cool
See if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.carmotorsports.com/Trunk_Lid_Cover.htm

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
RipTheSix said:
Does anyone get this.

Originally Posted by UdnUdnGTO
Thanks, I just about ready to feed one, I was not sure what species and genis it was. Whee, that could have meant the end of all life as we know it or at least 10 more hp on the butt dyno.

Seriously what is his problem, sorry im specific. :cool

I give up

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
RipTheSix said:
Thanks, thats what im looking for, the only problem is that it says 5.7.

They have the 6.0 also. Call them to order it. They also have a matching one to replace the hood insulator. I wanted that until I put the Maggie on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.