Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't have stuff flyin around the trunk. :eek:

The Camaro SS I had before this goat, had a deep storage area with a cover, and actually I've driven a fbod for 11 years, and my other ride is a full size, '89 Blazer 4x4, had since new.....

So, this whole concept of "trunk" is new to me.

Wonderin' what ya'll have been doing and maybe someone has a good reccomendation for an organizer. Know there's got to be something good out there available. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello Westell,
From what I have seen the trunk is so small you will not be able to put to much in there to be flying around. I am concerned because I need to put 2 sets of golf clubs in my trunk.
HOT GOAT

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HOT GOAT said:
Hello Westell,
From what I have seen the trunk is so small you will not be able to put to much in there to be flying around. I am concerned because I need to put 2 sets of golf clubs in my trunk.
HOT GOAT
Two sets should fit nicely, but if, let's say a brief / attache case, emergency road / tool kit or any small item(s) left in, they'll be bangin' back and forth, especially in the twisties :D

When I showed up at work, after lunch last Thursday, with the new goat, and told my business partner about GM's 72 hour sale, she went down and bought a Yukon and it has the nicest cargo area organizer with bins, etc..., that's what got me thinking..... I'm surprised Holden didn't at least include some cargo net, or the like.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My wife and I are taking a little trip next week. This'll be the first time away from home for us and the Goat. We're gonna pack light and put most things flexible bags. Having driven Lincoln Towncars for the past 14 years, we'd gotten a little liberal in our packing habits.

I think we'll make Jed Clampett look like a real sophisiticate in comparison!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I went to south Georgia several weeks ago for 5 days with my 3yr old daughter. Had no problem fitting one HUGE tote bag w/clothing in it, a large tackle box and 3 fishing poles. Course, the fishing poles are the kind that come apart, but so far, I've not had any problem fitting what I need to in there. I keep a cardboard box in there for stowing small, loose items; as well as keeping my daughter's umbrella stroller there. And still have room for $150 worth of groceries! LOLOL Not exactly what you'd expect to see 'Mom' going to the grocery store in but hey, it works. :D And what fun getting there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts