Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wanting to post some pics so im trying to figure it out .. please bare with me when I post these pics ..LOL... :willy: :party:

hmmm comes out in hyperlinks :( ... hmm ..... :confused

oh ya rims are LUFF M1s .. 19'' 8.5 with Falken azenis tires... I like um..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is what I did. I clicked on the link you provided, right clicked on the picture and chose properties. Then I triple clicked with the left mouse button to highlight the entire link, then right clicked and said COPY. I then came over to his post, typed in
and repeated until all the pics were done for this result.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks hehe I think they look cool aswell :) ...

COOL !!! I got it hehe :party: ... ok thanks bud .. :willy: :party:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Your rims are sweeeeet!!!! You did a good job posting your picks too. I was at a wheel shop today and the guy suggested 18 x 7.5 on the front and 18 x 8.5 on the rear (same principle as the vettes). Also, he quoted me $1120 on a Borla cat back exhaust, installed. Tell me what you think.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya know where Kmart is on Dale Boulevard? I am 1/2 mile from there. I have only seen 2 other goats around here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
itsjoelr said:
Your rims are sweeeeet!!!! You did a good job posting your picks too. I was at a wheel shop today and the guy suggested 18 x 7.5 on the front and 18 x 8.5 on the rear (same principle as the vettes). Also, he quoted me $1120 on a Borla cat back exhaust, installed. Tell me what you think.....
If it were me, I would go down to Robert's Custom Exhaust off dawson beach road and have him give you a quote. Guaranteed it will be about HALF of what you were quoted for the same dang thing! If you want, I can go down there with ya, he knows me REAL well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
itsjoelr said:

the exhaust I wouldnt know much about ... I got the GTO appearence package ... 3k and it just came with my exhaust .. sorry...

but before purchasing my rims I did tons of research... you can do 7.5F and 8.5R staggerd but ...for the GTO you would lose a little over 1.0 of tire in the front...

you can do 8.5 all around like me ..or.. from what Luff company tells me you might just get by with 8.5F and 10.5 rear with the right offset... fender rolling is nessary tho...
personaly I didnt wanna take the chance of 10.5 not fitting tho..

:willy: :party:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whatchu tawkin bout willis? lol

My last comment was about exhaust and now your talkin bout an album... u betta isplane urself lucy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.