Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes im trying to locate my old 67 gto i have about 13 yrs ago.its red/black int.it had a 400 /335 hp engine with the t-400 h/h shifter.it also had 12 bolt ,disc brakes oiff a 69 chevelle,also it had the aftermarket under dash a/c system on it.when i sold it it had a hoodtach,14x7 rally 2 wheels,with mickeythomspon redlines with g70/g60.had flow master 2 chambers for the mustang gt.ram air/ho exhaust manifolds.the last i heard bout it.was in 04 i believe the owner called and was askin me all these questions bout the car.i believe hes in nebraksa i think.im tryin to contact him to see if he whats to sell it.i had sold it to purchase a house and now im ok money wise ill lie to see bout buying it back.if any one in nebraksa can help it would be great.the vin number is 242177P111207

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
That is a beautiful goat; try these guys, they joined the forum a few days ago looking for another car.

http://www.gtoforum.com/f12/looking-71-gto-vin-242371g116945-15144/

I sold my 67 in 1975 after getting married, my mother gave me a folder of papers from when I was a teenager and it included paperwork from my car. I went to my local tag office and gave them the VIN. They told me the car was not registered in my state or had not been registered since the early 80's.

Your car should not be hard to find, GTOalley has a registry and people post pictures of their Goats on ultimategto.

Good luck,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts