Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taking me forever to kill these Cooper Zeons! They're not bad, but they weren't designed for 400+ horse, that's for sure.

Yah, I bounced the limiter first time around. :eek: Don't worry, it's tuned to cut fuel, spark, and throttle position at 6250.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Well if your trying to burn off some tires you are not doing a good job at it:) So...uhhh... I thought you were fishing?

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is admissable as evidence in court.. LOL..
Nice burnout, looked fun and nice marks.
If Vilas county couldn't successfully prosecute my dad for crashing his motorcycle with a BAC of .16 and a half ounce of pot on him, I doubt they're going to do anything to me. :lol:

Well if your trying to burn off some tires you are not doing a good job at it:) So...uhhh... I thought you were fishing?
This vid's from like 2 months ago. Right before we had a nasty wind storm.

I'd LOL if someone stopped and picked up your camera while you were down the street!! :D
That's the beauty of a dead end street. :D

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Actually, on Race850, a forum I was a regular on, was shut down after they posted the results of a road rally from point to point. Too much info on a public forum, the cops monitor the forums for stuff like this.. But, you are safe in upper Wisconsin as they don't have the internet, lol.. Only the cows wonder whats' going on..:cheers

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That and I've fitted the car with a cloaking device. :lol:

Seriously, I love CGM... I get as much attention in the GTO as I do in the Grand Am... none. For whatever reason, back when I had my '91 Sunbird, that thing was a magnet. But maybe it was my super long Fabio-esque mane that I lost about 4 years ago.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
That and I've fitted the car with a cloaking device. :lol:
Seriously, I love CGM... I get as much attention in the GTO as I do in the Grand Am... none. For whatever reason, back when I had my '91 Sunbird, that thing was a magnet. But maybe it was my super long Fabio-esque mane that I lost about 4 years ago.
The rest of the country calls it a mullet, but call it as you will. Did you lose hair up front or out back, back is better than top.. I've started the top thing recently and everyone tells me about it, not fun. Turned 45 and hair and eyesight both going to sh$t, this sucks.. Had to buy reading glasses.:shutme
Cloak and dagger burnouts are the best..

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it wasn't a mullet...

Now it's just plain shaved. It was too much work. Hot in summer, couldn't drive around with the windows down without it getting in my face, it'd collect a lot of crap working under the car, etc. Plus I grew up a little.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts