Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought this up around 4 months ago, I got a damn good price on a Comp cam and I need to have my car tuned... We won't have our tuner here until August/September and I'm impatient as hell!!!! I want to use Chris Robinson but I can't find his #......any help????? :cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Chris sold out to speedtech(?) off 121 near where it merges with 820 (not too far from AY). They can tune for you.

Though I'd consider going to Sean Freese at FASTECH. It's a bit of a drive over to Dallas but he's a good guy.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
derf said:
Chris sold out to speedtech(?) off 121 near where it merges with 820 (not too far from AY). They can tune for you.

Though I'd consider going to Sean Freese at FASTECH. It's a bit of a drive over to Dallas but he's a good guy.
I heard Sean only tunes for top end and not daily driveability....my fatty is my daily driver so even with the cam I'm installing I need something to help. Sold out to Speedtek huh, I'll call Kieth the owner, him and I go back and even though I'm not a huge fan of theirs maybe he can hook me up... :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTODEALER said:
I heard Sean only tunes for top end and not daily driveability....my fatty is my daily driver so even with the cam I'm installing I need something to help. Sold out to Speedtek huh, I'll call Kieth the owner, him and I go back and even though I'm not a huge fan of theirs maybe he can hook me up... :cheers
Yeah, I'm quoting myself..... I just called Speedtek and the kid that answered the phone said Kieth was busy :rolleyes: , I talked to the kid who says that Robinson doesn't tune the cars anymore PERIOD, Kieth took over the tuning and charges $400.00, I asked if they have ever tuned a GTO before and his response was ,"oh their the same as f-bodies....". Well, I started asking more ?'s and told him I don't just trust anyone with my car, that he is gonna have to give me more than the line he just did....well needless to say it wasn't a pleasant conversation after that, we hung up and now I need the ph# to Sean, feck those guys! Hell, I'll probably just wait for my tuner.... :willy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.