Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
BLACK05GTO said:
I had my LS2 tuned by www.proautotech.com in Fort Myers Fl. I belive my car was the first car they've tuned with LS2 edit.
I hear a lot of guys mention Rev Tuners (something like that) in Tampa. They have a good reputation.

What type dyno did you use to have your car tuned? Just curious I am about to get my car dynoed tuned using a dynojet dyno. My numbers with LPE CAI were 349.7 rwhp. Looking at your numbers I would think you used a mustang type dyno.

·
Registered
82 Posts
also check out a guy nasmed ron norris in orlando has the ls2 edit for 05's said that they will have the torque management out in a few weeks but he can do it all strokers cai's pretty much whatever you want with right money :) hes a wiz with the zo6 vettes has good rep also

:party:

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black05GTO I tried finding a Rev Tuners in Tampa with no luck do you know the real name?

05 goatman do you know how to get in touch with Ron Norris?

Does anyone know of a tuner on the east coast of Florida?

·
Registered
119 Posts
05 goatman said:
also check out a guy named ron norris in orlando has the ls2 edit for 05's said that they will have the torque management out in a few weeks but he can do it all, strokers, cai's, pretty much whatever you want with right money :) hes a wiz with the zo6 vettes and has a good rep also

NORRIS Motorsports
Suite 1100
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

(407) 869-RACE
(7223)

www.norris-motorsports.com

Mike Norris..........yes I can vouch for him. Thats where I would take my car.
27 years with GM..............I have been there and seen Vipers, Supercharged Corvettes, and even had my2002 Z06 dynoed there................

Currentlu runnng a suspension special for GTO's...........

·
Registered
304 Posts
vnamvet said:
05 goatman said:
also check out a guy named ron norris in orlando has the ls2 edit for 05's said that they will have the torque management out in a few weeks but he can do it all, strokers, cai's, pretty much whatever you want with right money :) hes a wiz with the zo6 vettes and has a good rep also /QUOTE]

NORRIS Motorsports
Suite 1100
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

(407) 869-RACE
(7223)

www.norris-motorsports.com

Mike Norris..........yes I can vouch for him. Thats where I would take my car.
27 years with GM..............I have been there and seen Vipers, Supercharged Corvettes, and even had my2002 Z06 dynoed there................

Currentlu runnng a suspension special for GTO's...........
Have you used him for your GTO yet?

JET

·
Registered
119 Posts
J.E.T. said:
Have you used him for your GTO yet?
I have a totally stock car, no need.

However, once hedders, cam, larger injectors, catback and intake are installed...........well that will be a different story!

I am so new to this "mod" you vehicle thing, that I am taking my time and reading as to what others have done or would NOT do.

I go to both GTO forums daily for research.

·
Registered
8 Posts
:party:
I got to see tuner Jeremy Formato of Rev Extreme (813-628-0080) yesterday.

I don't have any mods really (CAI & cat-back) but what a difference!

Baseline: 10:50AM, 87F., Humidity 53%:
HP> 320.07 Torque> 308.29

6th Run: 12:03PM, 88F., Humidity 51%:
HP> 357.06 Torque> 349.71

THIS GUY IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! 37HP Gain at rear wheels!?! :D

Only "*" is that I should only use 93 octane now - fine by me.

I have to say, the car felt a little sluggish at times before - especially in the Florida noon sun, but yesterday with an afternoon high of 93 it felt better than on any cool morning. I am now a firm believer that if you like to drive, you must see a tuner - especially with these tempermental GTO's.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all. My name is Jeremy Formato. I am blessed to be able to have had the opportunity to tune Jps car. I have over 5 years experience tuning and 10 years working on performance cars. Whereas most other current tuners do not have that experience tuning. I have tuned BMRs GTO that was the fastest (late model 10.23) on the planet at one point. I have dyno tuned well over 500+ vehicles and I also do mail orders. I have been fortunate enough to have helped alot of guys out on the LS1GTO.com forum.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45122
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42766
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44543
There are alot more in there but these are recent. I have some great programs for the GTOs 04 a4 and m6 and 05 a4 and m6. I look foward to helping more of you guys out. Thank you and God Bless
Jeremy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts