Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If yall could just humor me and take a look to the left of your screen and look at the advertisement for the turbonator supercharger. At first when I saw a supercharger for only 70 bucks I was like what ever. But I looked at it anyway and now it has sparked my curiousity. Could yall please check this out and give me any advice, expertise, and please share your knowledge with me. Thank you for your time and help.
Robert

If the advertisement is gone then you can check it out at www.turbonator.com
Its on the main topic page.

G

·
This part does -0- to help you out with either gas mileage or performance. Sure it smoothes out the incoming air but, thats all it does. Its a way for someone to get $70 out of ya and hope your SOTP meter (seat of the pants) indicates a 35hp increase but the most you may get is .035 hp. lol

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Popular Mechanics tested one of those in their "Fuel Saver" article. Said not only did it not save on gas, but because it mounts in your air cleaner tube, it actually restricted the incoming air causing a loss of power. :rofl:

G

·
NAPA auto parts sells the same thing or checker ect ect... its called the tornado or vornado whatever they wanna call it .... :willy: :party: some are even eletronic... if u want power .... basicly cash = HP .. LOL

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a set of muffler bearing's and a case of windshield crack remover dirt cheap.I also own some swamp land in N.Dakota that's for sale. :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.