Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Working on a 1967 GTO over here at Muscle Car Restorations that we think you all might be interested in. This car is going to be getting a twin turbo Butler big block Pontiac (~ 1400 HP) to be built by the guys over at Wheeler Racing Engines. Bowler 4L85E automatic overdrive transmission. Complete chassis and suspension from Schwartz Extreme Performance. Recaro 6 way power leather racing seats. We are going to be integrating a custom MCR fabricated roll cage, rear seats, carbon fiber dash. Tubs and a custom floor are going in as we speak. This is going to be one mean goat! Check out the project photos

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok

now that you've killed me with pictures of the black tiger,,(and made me feel bad `cause i don't own it),,,who makes those wheels? this may not sound right but depending on the car color those wheels rock!,on a black car THEY DO! BIGTIME!,,,,KEEP POSTING,i'm so busy working on everybody else's bondo i can't touch mine(this week) so keep us posted:cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet! Keep us posted on the progress and it's first drive. Can you send us a video of it once its finished and you take it for a ride!?!

Brian

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey,
Working on a 1967 GTO over here at Muscle Car Restorations that we think you all might be interested in. This car is going to be getting a twin turbo Butler big block Pontiac (~ 1400 HP) to be built by the guys over at Wheeler Racing Engines. Bowler 4L85E automatic overdrive transmission. Complete chassis and suspension from Schwartz Extreme Performance. Recaro 6 way power leather racing seats. We are going to be integrating a custom MCR fabricated roll cage, rear seats, carbon fiber dash. Tubs and a custom floor are going in as we speak. This is going to be one mean goat! Check out the project photos
Big-Block Pontiac?
I thought that they were all the same size,
Making there be no big or small block.

???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts