Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About an hour ago I went to pick up some stuff from the store and would do you know?? Right next to me at the light was a 2006 PBM GTO :cool. It was nice with factory 17in wheels in chrome. I rolled the window down and tried to tell him that we have a 04 Goat (I was in the C5)...I communicated with him and his wife through hand signals and thumbs up! He couldn't roll his window down because he just had them tinted (he pointed at the window and nooded NO). After a few seconds of hand signals the light changed and I pulled off looking back at his huge SEG!!!

Then on the way home I drove right past a 05 GTO.....this was the first time ever seeing more GTO's than C5 in the same day! I only saw one C5 today and of course we exchanged the ole corvette wave!

Bossman

·
Registered
584 Posts
Same here Brother!!! I was Driviing the Denali (Mom asked me to drive her to work) Two minutes on the road and I see an 05 Yellow Jacket going the other Direction, then another 15 minutes I see a 06 Spice Red Going by me again. I thought Man I should Have driven the Goat today:seeya:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glad to see that you guys are happy, I see atleast 2 to 3 of them a week. It's always the same one though. A Black/Red 05' (driven by a middle age woman)Black/Black (Driven by a 19 year old UCF student) A Blue/Black (have yet to speak to the owner, but I always see him around Best Buy and Circuit City).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
707GTOLS2 said:
Same here Brother!!! I was Driviing the Denali (Mom asked me to drive her to work) Two minutes on the road and I see an 05 Yellow Jacket going the other Direction, then another 15 minutes I see a 06 Spice Red Going by me again. I thought Man I should Have driven the Goat today:seeya:
I took my C5 in for an oil change this morning and one of the Chevy salesmen drives up in a 04 IBM and heads to the back of the secured lot to park it!! That makes 3 in two days!!

On another note I am a brotha :lol: Don't see to many brotha's driving vettes or GTO's;)

Bossman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.