Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Thanks to Aussiejohn :cheers I got PM from his friend, works for GMH.

There are 10 decklid badges in stock. I'm asking for / ordering all 10.

I read the original thread, and the following definately "want" one.

Groucho - You got one reserved. PM me w/ your address to confirm
GOTdriver04 - You got one reserved. Same, PM me.
I'm keeping one, of course :D

Up front, I don't need or want to make a dime here, but I'm gonna send a token of OUR appreciation. Our "connect" is giving us his GMH discount. :cool

I think $20.00 each will cover part, postage, gratitude. That's cheap ;)

First 7, reserving here on this thread get the badge. Sorry, don't know a better way to be fair. I'll front the money, I'll send it over by this weekend, and when they arrive, I'll settle up with ya'll. Wife's got paypal, so that's an option too, later.

I'm discussing further for bumpers, hoods, grills, other goodies :party

·
Registered
20 Posts
awesome dude! Any word on some floor mats though? Yeah I know it's kinda weird, but I'm thinkin of somethin different...somethin unique..it'd be nice to have some floormats with a big Holden logo on em....so I can throw out those others.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to get this first deal "done" and not scare him off.

I've written him proposing what I think we want. Asked for a catalog, if available.

Gave him a big "thank you" from us all here. :D

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
A guy over at newagegto.com had a great, if not entirely feasible, idea:

Which brings to mind another question, if we have members here as yourself who would like to "Holdenize" their GTO do we have any Monaro owners down under who would like to "Pontiac-ize" theirs? Maybe you guys could swap parts :)

Hmm...need to lurk on a Aussie-based Holden Monaro forum...anyone here have linkage before I have a chance to Google?

So we've already scored a Holden Monaro decklid badge...next I need a front bumper...then a steering wheel badge...door sill trim...oh, man-- this is gonna get 'spensive.... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
westell said:
I want to get this first deal "done" and not scare him off.

I've written him proposing what I think we want. Asked for a catalog, if available.

Gave him a big "thank you" from us all here. :D

I hear ya, good work once again..I can't think you guys enough hopefully we can get a catalog. I do like that idea of swapping monaro and pontiac parts that'd be sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts