Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with the shop, and the car failed the alignment. They believe it's just one component that's bent/damaged, but he says they're replacing the entire suspension for that location.

So I have a question for the dealer reps here. Are these parts in the US, or will I have to wait months for a shipment from down under?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Justice said:
Just got off the phone with the shop, and the car failed the alignment. They believe it's just one component that's bent/damaged, but he says they're replacing the entire suspension for that location.

So I have a question for the dealer reps here. Are these parts in the US, or will I have to wait months for a shipment from down under?

What parts are they getting. All of them? Most are in Pittsburg, some might be down under though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
dealernut said:
What parts are they getting. All of them? Most are in Pittsburg, some might be down under though.
down under Pitssburg!? eeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwww

(dukin and runnin)
:willy:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dealernut said:
The Shop guy says "Everything". I'm assuming control arms, spindle, etc..

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dealernut said:
hmmmm. runs back to parts.....

comes back.... From what I can tell......You are going to be waiting a while for the control arm.
Yer just full of joyful news, aren't you? ;)

BTW, you mentioned you sent that manual via UPS. Got a tracking number?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Justice said:
Yer just full of joyful news, aren't you? ;)

BTW, you mentioned you sent that manual via UPS. Got a tracking number?
Parts has the #. he said that he called today. We have been swamped all day, so I have not been able to shake him violently just yet. I'll do it tomorrow man. If it takes much longer than I am going to make a road trip :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dealernut said:
Parts has the #. he said that he called today. We have been swamped all day, so I have not been able to shake him violently just yet. I'll do it tomorrow man. If it takes much longer than I am going to make a road trip :D
Excellent! :D :party:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.