Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post where you have had work done to your car with good result's so that other's can use them for upgrade's to there goat's.I personally have taken my car to Midas on Military Trail in W. Palm for exhaust work and would recomend these guy's,very easy to deal with and if you have a problem they are willing to correct it.I have had three exhaust put on my car here,Corsa,Borla, and now Magnaflow,which I love.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I take it no one has had any mod's to their goat done by someone else?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I haven't (yet) :rolleyes:

But I'll post when I do.

·
Registered
456 Posts
HEy Rocket, Did you upgrade your plugs spec'd for the GTO? Or the LS2 in general. I purchased 9mm wires, and now I'm thinking Plugs as well.

Anyone........? :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Horsepower Sales in Pompano Bch does excellent work (954) 984-8040. Roger Preston is the boss, his two sons Jeremy and Chris are easy to work with. I've been talking to Gus Martinez at Japtrix in West Palm about doing the install of an APS TT kit. They're the only APS dealer down this way and familiar with the product.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I installed the NGK Iridium plug's.

·
Registered
381 Posts
SLP 455 package done by Alan Young Pontiac and crew.... I have'nt seen or heard it yet, but once I do there will be pics and video. Some suspension work, and the SAP body kit. K&N CAI, and that's about it.... For now anyway :D

How could I forget the smoked tail lights by Jonhebgoode..... :cheers

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the one,$6.95

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
purplehaze said:
SLP 455 package done by Alan Young Pontiac and crew.... I have'nt seen or heard it yet, but once I do there will be pics and video. Some suspension work, and the SAP body kit. K&N CAI, and that's about it.... For now anyway :D

How could I forget the smoked tail lights by Jonhebgoode..... :cheers
:D Thanks for the props man!!!:cool

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wish I had a dealership here that is worthy of praise,the dealership's in my area suck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.