Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to upload a bunch of picsbut for some reason i can't find them in the gallery any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
GNX231 said:
i tried to upload a bunch of picsbut for some reason i can't find them in the gallery any thoughts?
Pictures are held until a moderator approves them, check now because I approved about 20 pictures. I don't remember seeing your name on any of them.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
05GTO said:
Pictures are held until a moderator approves them, check now because I approved about 20 pictures. I don't remember seeing your name on any of them.
whoo mine have finally been approved.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey who does the approving of pix around here? Mine hasn't been approved yet and its been like a week.. :willy: :willy:

jk.. but seriously.. can I get mine approved pretty please.. :cheers

·
Registered
172 Posts
I tried reducing the size of my pics and it just kept saying error and "over quota", after I kept reducing them they looked like crap so nevermind.

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
we have the attachment feature disabled,

To add a picture to your post;

1) go to your picture in the gallery or a picture located on a picture host,
2) left click on the picture to expand to a full size picture,
3) right click on the picture,
4) select properties,
5) copy the url,
6) when you are starting a new thread or replying to a thread select the
icon on the tool bar.
7) then paste the url from the picture properties between the img tags, [img ]image url[ /img]
8) example with spaces added in the tags;

[ img]http://www.gtoforum.com/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/ img]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Admin/Mod's....great site. I have done much research here and therefore was more than prepared before my GTO purchase. Thankyou. My question is.....what is the max filesize for uploads??? Thanks in advance......Gpr1200r

THIS SITE ROCKS......IN A SAMMY HAGAR SORT OF WAY!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts