Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like a crazy question, but maybe someone out there might be able to help.

A long time ago I owned a '65 Goat that for reason I won't get into, I lost it.
I'm just curious if it is still around. The California license plate number was
NMS338...If anyone knows of this car, please post.

Thanks for any help.

Mark:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Posting the VIN and some specifics about the car might be more helpful than the license plate number. Just a thought.
Happy Hunting.

·
Registered
711 Posts
You can try a search through the Cal. DMV. If the car is still on the books (licensed within the last 8 years), it will come up. If it is on the books, you can pay $5 to get the information IF the current owner agrees to let it be released.

I was fortunate enough to be able to talk to a nice DMV guy and explained that I was looking for my old Roadrunner and just wanted to know if it was still in the system and worth pursuing through them. It wasn't. The search continues...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can try a search through the Cal. DMV. If the car is still on the books (licensed within the last 8 years), it will come up. If it is on the books, you can pay $5 to get the information IF the current owner agrees to let it be released.

I was fortunate enough to be able to talk to a nice DMV guy and explained that I was looking for my old Roadrunner and just wanted to know if it was still in the system and worth pursuing through them. It wasn't. The search continues...
Thanks for the input...I'll give it a try:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts