Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never used a clay bar before , but last weekend i started on my 04 Z71 crewcab, then to my 06 GTO.
Let me tell you , after washing , and using meguires paint cleaner, i use the clay bar, Oh what a huge difference it makes. then i did a meguires polish , and finished with a meguires carnuba wax. Man these babies are so smooth like i never seen before. smooth as a babies ass so to speak.
The Clay Bar is the big difference. Meguires and Mothers i know have clay bar kits for about $17. Get it and try it guys , it is the cats MEOW.
Winter is coming and wanted to get my vehicles protected, good weather to do it in. Glad i found a dicussion here on a clay bar treatment, they were right.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I never used a clay bar before , but last weekend i started on my 04 Z71 crewcab, then to my 06 GTO.
Let me tell you , after washing , and using meguires paint cleaner, i use the clay bar, Oh what a huge difference it makes. then i did a meguires polish , and finished with a meguires carnuba wax. Man these babies are so smooth like i never seen before. smooth as a babies ass so to speak.
The Clay Bar is the big difference. Meguires and Mothers i know have clay bar kits for about $17. Get it and try it guys , it is the cats MEOW.
Winter is coming and wanted to get my vehicles protected, good weather to do it in. Glad i found a dicussion here on a clay bar treatment, they were right.

I will only use Meguires products.......after I tried the clay bar and Gold class wax, there is no going back. Good stuff.

We recommend it to all of our automotive customers. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.